1. Abnormal Course Conditions (including Immoveable Obstruction) – Rule 16.1
All unmarked open concrete ditches lying on the course are to be treated as part of the general area and not as a penalty area. The concrete ditch itself is an immovable obstruction.
a) Immovable obstructions close to putting green: In addition to the types of interference described in Rule 16.1a, when a ball lies in the general area, interference also exists if an immovable obstruction is on the player’s line of play, is within two club-lengths of the putting green and is within two club-lengths of the ball. The player may take relief under Rule 16.1b.
b) Ball on Cart Path - (Diamond 2, Ruby 7 and Jade 9):If a player’s balls come to rest on the cart path between the green lines near the green, free relief may be taken from the abnormal course condition (Rule 16.1b) or, as an additional option, drop the ball without penalty in the nearer of two drop zones provided.
c) Staked trees are immovable obstructions and relief is available under Rule 16.1b.
2. Integral Objects
a) Concrete and/or manmade fixtures inside penalty areas are integral objects.
b) All rock features in the General Area are integral objects.
3. No Play Zones
a) Ruby 8 – the penalty area identified by Red Stakes with Green Tops are no play zones where play is prohibited and the player must take relief under Rule 17.1e.
b) Flower beds identified by blue stakes are also no play zones and the player must take relief under Rule 16.1f.
4. Drop Zones for Penalty Areas
a) Diamond 1, Ruby 6, Ruby 8, Jade 3, Jade 4, Jade 5 and Jade 8 – As an additional option to taking relief for a ball in a penalty area under Rule 17.1d, a player may drop a ball under 1 stroke penalty in the drop zone provided.
5. Out of Bounds (OB) - Rule 18.2
Out of Bounds and Internal Out of Bounds are marked by white stakes/lines as follows:
· Left side – Jade 4 and Ruby 4
· Right side – Diamond 6, Ruby 1, Ruby 3, Ruby 7, Jade 7 and Jade 9
· Both left and right side – Ruby 9
· Behind the green – Diamond 2, Ruby 1, Ruby 3, Ruby 7, Ruby 9 and Jade 9
6. Players Advisory Notes
· Players are highly recommended to play ‘Ready Golf’ to maintain a prompt pace of play
· Please ensure all golf carts are kept on the path at all times to ensure safety.
· Please replace your divots, rake bunkers and repair ball marks on the greens.
· Rakes should be left outside the bunkers parallel to the line of play.
· Yardages are measured to the center of the greens.
Remarks: Please check the Club’s notice board and website for any
additional or temporary Local Rules.