Driving Range / Putting Green / Chipping Green
Discovery Bay Golf Club has complete practice facilities including a 1100m2 putting green, 600m2 chipping green and 23 bays driving range facing a lake with no limitations on club use.
For after-work golfers, the range is floodlighted daily until 8:30pm.
When the Range is FULL
- Only one bucket of practice balls will be rented out. You should release your bay as soon as you have finished your balls. If you would like to hit more than one bucket, you may rejoin the queue.
- Guests and visitors may not use the practice bays that are reserved for members only.
- If you leave your practice bay idle for more than 5 minutes, our staff will release your bay to other members in the queue.
- Children under 18 years old MUST give way to adult members, except when taking golf lessons from a Golf Professional.
- Children under the age of 6 are NOT permitted on the Driving Range / Short Game Area, inclusive of observing fellow siblings aged 6 or above.
- For the visitor, children between the aged of 6-9 are NOT permitted onto the driving range at any time except when taking golf lessons from a Golf Professional. Children between the ages of 10 and 14 are NOT permitted onto the driving range unless accompanied by their parents or a full member who will accept responsibility.
Player must maintain a reasonably conservative standard of dress, and dress in proper golf attire as same as while on the course. (Please refer to DBGC Dress Code
Charges Weekdays Weekends
DBGC Member Free Free
Non-Member Free* HK$400*
*Upon payment of a green fee, the practice facilities usage fee and driving range ball charge $60 per bucket are waived.