All unmarked open concrete ditches lying on the course are to be treated as part of the general area and not as a penalty area. The concrete ditch itself is an immovable obstruction. On Diamond 2 and Ruby 7, if player’s balls come to rest on the cart part between the two green lines near the green, he/she may take free relief from the abnormal course condition (Rule 16.1b) or, as an additional option, drop the ball without penalty in the nearer of two drop zones provided.
2. OUT OF BOUNDS (OB)
Out of Bounds and Internal Out of Bounds are marked by white stakes/line as follows:-
· Left side – Ruby 3, Ruby 4 and Jade 4
· Right side – Ruby 1, Ruby 7, Diamond 5, Diamond 6, Jade 7 and Jade 9
· Both left and right side – Ruby 9
· Behind the green – Ruby 3, Ruby 7, Ruby 9, Diamond 2 and Jade 4
3. INTEGRAL OBJECTS
Concrete and/or manmade fixtures (other than parts of bridges) inside penalty are integral objects.
· The rock features behind the greens on Diamond 1, Diamond 2, Diamond 4, Diamond 5 are integral objects.
4. DROP ZONES FOR PENALTY AREAS (Jade 3, Jade 4, Jade 5, Jade 8, Diamond 1, Diamond 8, Ruby 6*, Ruby 7 and Ruby 8)
As an additional option to taking relief for ball in penalty area under Rule 17.1d, a player may drop a ball in the drop zones provided.
*On Ruby 6, the drop zone is an additional option only for relief from the penalty area behind the green.
5. HOLE JADE 9 “DROP ZONE FOR BALL ON CART PATH NEAR GREEN”
If the ball lies on the section of concrete path near the green, as an additional option to taking relief from abnormal ground conditions under Rule 16.1b, the player may lift the ball and drop it without penalty in the drop zone.
Remarks: Rakes should be left outside bunkers parallel to the line of play.
WHAT's HOT & NEWS
Temporary Closure - All tee time booked (22 Jul - 24 Jul) have been automatically cancelled. Tee time booking system is closed for new bookings until further notice.